Business And Corporate Law
Whether you already run a successful business or are just starting up, experienced legal advice can save you time and money — and prevent the types of major problems that could put you out of business entirely.
At Monohan & Monohan, we work with businesses from small startups to established corporations in Florence and throughout Northern Kentucky. Our experienced attorneys can offer legal guidance from the ABCs of starting a small business to the daily operations of a full-fledged corporation.
Our Business Law Services
Our comprehensive business and corporate law services include:
- Business formation and incorporation, including finding the right structure for your business
- Drafting and reviewing employee manuals and policies
- Employee contracts, including noncompete agreements and nondisclosure agreements
- Purchase and sales agreements
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Buy-sell agreements
- Succession agreements, including estate planning for business owners
- Severance agreements
- General corporate bookkeeping and annual reports
- General advice on personnel issues such as ADA compliance, unemployment issues, disciplinary issues and to ensure compliance with discrimination laws
The Experience Necessary To Prevent And Resolve Problems
Our lawyers have decades of experience working with businesses of all sizes, giving us insight into how to effectively resolve even the most challenging situations.
Many legal problems businesses face can be prevented with well-drafted contracts and policies, but in the event that your business faces litigation, you can trust our seasoned attorneys to represent you in and out of the courtroom.